Ролевая игра Сумерки

Объявление

ВНИМАНИЕ!!! Сайт переехал. Вот адрес нового сайта: http://rolligrasumerki.spybb.ru Чтобы оставить прежнюю роль пишем в эту тему: http://rolligrasumerki.spybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=3 МОДЕРАТОРОВ в первую очередь прошу прийти на сайт и утвердиться. Мне нужна ваша помощь, т.к. времени у меня совсем нет и из-за этого доработка сайта задерживается...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Ролевая игра Сумерки » Помощь игрокам » tryptomer153

tryptomer153

Сообщений 61 страница 73 из 73

I'm curious to find out what blog system you are working with? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

This article will help the internet viewers for building up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

What i don't realize is if truth be told how you're not really a lot more smartly-favored than you may be right now. You're very intelligent. You already know therefore considerably on the subject of this topic, made me in my view believe it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated except it's one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time deal with it up!

Undeniably believe that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while other folks think about issues that they just don't recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

After looking over a few of the blog articles on your web site, I really like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and tell me what you think.

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers

Great weblog right here! Also your web site lots up very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate link in your host? I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Вы здесь » Ролевая игра Сумерки » Помощь игрокам » tryptomer153